For many people, kale is not their favorite green vegetable. It has a strong flavor, but combined with the roasted walnuts, feta and mildly sweet dressing, it will soon become a favorite.
Prep Time:5 minutes
Cook Time:20 minutes
Ready In:25 minutes
- 1 bunch kale (rinsed and chopped)
- 1 cup(s) raw walnuts (lightly roasted)
- 1/2 cup(s) organic feta (crumbled)
- 3 tablespoon(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
Place chopped kale into a steamer basket and steam for 5-10 minutes until tender, but still bright green. Place into large bowl.
Place walnuts on baking sheet and roast in 350 degree oven for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and cool.
Whisk ingredients for dressing together. Toss kale, walnuts, feta, and dressing together.
Have a great recipe you would like to share? Click here to submit your own.