A zesty little snack that provides all the flavor and protein you need to get past that 3:00 slump. A great make-ahead party dish too!
Prep Time:10 Minutes
Cook Time:10 Minutes
Ready In:20 Minutes
- 4 hardboiled eggs (peeled)
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 2 tablespoon(s) salsa
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh cilantro
- Salt to taste
- Cut the eggs in half lengthwise and scoop the yolks into a mini food processor.
- Add the remaining ingredients and pulse until fairly smooth.
- Scoop the filling into a plastic zip bag and cut a small hole in one corner.
- Pipe the filling into the egg white halves.
Recipe from paleomg.com
Have a great recipe you would like to share? Click here to submit your own.