A good salad can be enjoyed even during the cooler months. This mix of flavorful greens, apple, and raw cheese is a delicious way to complement an entree. Oven-roasted walnuts make a wonderful addition to the salad as well.
Prep Time:10 minutes
Cook Time:0 minutes
Ready In:10 minutes
- salad greens (baby kale, baby spinach, greens of your choice washed from prep day)
- 1 apple (thinly sliced)
- raw cheese (shaved (from prep day))
- 1 tablespoon(s) onion (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon(s) Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoon(s) maple syrup
- salt and pepper (to taste)
Place all ingredients (besides the greens, apple, and cheese) in mini-chopper or blender and blend well. Store in fridge until ready to use.
Placed washed and dried greens, sliced apple, and shaved cheese in large bowl. Toss with dressing before serving.
Have a great recipe you would like to share? Click here to submit your own.