A unique take on the class hamburger. Try a different meat and see what you think! Add your favorite toppings and pair with a fresh green salad or roasted vegetables.
Prep Time:15 Minutes
Cook Time:20 Minutes
Ready In:35 Minutes
- 1 lbs ground beef (room temperature)
- 1 lbs chorizo ((casings removed, room temperature))
- 2 avocados (diced)
- 1 red onion (diced)
- 2 medium tomatoes (diced)
- juice from 1 lime
- sea salt and black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the beef and chorizo. Use your hands to combine the meats well.
- Form the combined meat into 6 equally sized patties.
- Place the patties on the prepared backing sheet and cook in a preheated oven until cooked through, about 20 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- While the burgers are cooking make the topping by adding together the avocado, onion, and tomato.
- Add the lime juice, stir to coat.
- Season with sea salt and black pepper.
- Top each burger with the topping mixture. Serve immediately.
Recipe from ultimatepaleoguide.com
Have a great recipe you would like to share? Click here to submit your own.