Granola is one of our favorite treats around here. We love to create our own concoctions and play until we get to the perfect not-too-sweet-not-too-salty recipe. We think you'll love this version we came across. Our favorite way to eat granola is alongside a little bit of organic full-fat plain yogurt from our local farmer.
Prep Time:5 Minutes
Cook Time:50 Minutes
Ready In:55 Minutes
- 1 1/2 cup(s) almond flour
- 1/3 cup(s) coconut oil
- 2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 2 teaspoon(s) nutmeg
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup(s) walnuts
- 1/2 cup(s) coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup(s) hemp hearts
- sea salt, to taste
- plain full-fat yogurt
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix well. (I find it easier to melt down the coconut oil a little bit before adding it)
- Spread mixture into one flat layer on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes, or until mixture is toasted to your liking. Mix every 10 minutes or so to ensure that it gets baked evenly.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool before serving, then transfer into a plastic container to save the rest!
Recipe from paleogrubs.com
Have a great recipe you would like to share? Click here to submit your own.