Anytime you can minimize the clean up in the kitchen and keep dinner in one pan, I'm in! This dish is packed with protein and vegetables and can be customized based on what vegetables you have on hand.
Prep Time:15 minutes
Cook Time:25 minutes
Ready In:40 minutes
- 2 tablespoon(s) coconut oil
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- sea salt and black pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) poultry seasoning
- 1 medium yellow onion (cut into chunks)
- 4 clove(s) garlic (minced)
- 1 cup(s) tomatoes (diced)
- 3-5 small zucchini (cut into large chunks)
In a large skillet, heat the coconut oil over medium-high heat until hot enough to sizzle when you add the drumsticks. Generously season the drumsticks with salt and pepper, add to the hot oil, and sear for 5-7 minutes, or until browned on all sides.
Sprinkle the poultry seasoning on top of the drumsticks and add the onions, garlic, and tomatoes.
Cover, turn the heat down to medium or medium-low, and simmer for 15 minutes.
Add the zucchini and cook for an additional 5 minutes or until the chicken is no longer pink in the middle.
Have a great recipe you would like to share? Click here to submit your own.