Sick of that bowl of cereal and the sluggish feeling you get afterwards? These are delicious and satisfying, and you can make them ahead for the whole week.
Prep Time:5 Minutes
Cook Time:25 Minutes
Ready In:30 Minutes
- 2 medium bananas (mashed)
- 1/4 cup(s) coconut oil (melted)
- 1/4 cup(s) maple or coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1 egg (whisked)
- 2/3 cup(s) almond flour
- 1/3 cup(s) vanilla whey protein powder
- 1/4 cup(s) tapioca or arrowroot flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/3 cup(s) cacao nibs
- 1/4 cup(s) sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8×8 baking dish.
- Mix all ingredients together, except for cacao nibs and sliced almonds. Fold in cacao nibs then pour batter into baking dish. Sprinkle sliced almond on top.
- Place in oven and bake for 25-28 minutes, until middle is set.
- Let rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing and serving.
Recipe from paleomg.com
Have a great recipe you would like to share? Click here to submit your own.