Fire up the grill! It's time to cook some steaks. In a little over 20 minutes, a delicious dinner is ready to go. We love to pair this with a fresh green salad or grilled vegetables.
Prep Time:15 Minutes
Cook Time:8 Minutes
Ready In:23 Minutes
- 4 T-bone steaks
- 2 tablespoon(s) paprika
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) onion powder
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) chilli powder
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) ground coriander
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat your grill to high heat.
- In a bowl, combine the paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, chili powder, coriander, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Rub all the steaks on all sides with the seasoning.
- Grill each steak for 3 to 4 minutes per side, until it reaches your desired doneness.
Recipe from paleoleap.com
Have a great recipe you would like to share? Click here to submit your own.