Anytime a recipe brings dinner to the table in less than 30 minutes, we take a second look. And with bacon and salmon in the title, we knew we scored big. The flavors are rich in this ultra-easy recipe, so we recommend serving with a simple roasted vegetable with sea salt or a green salad on the side.
Prep Time:10 Minutes
Cook Time:15 Minutes
Ready In:25 Minutes
- 4 wild salmon filets (about 5 oz. each)
- 2 sprig tarragon (cut in half)
- zest of 1 lemon
- 8 slice(s) bacon
- 2 tablespoon(s) raw honey or maple syrup (optional)
- cooking fat
- sea Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat your oven to 375 F.
- Season the salmon to taste with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Top each fillet with a sprig of tarragon and some lemon zest.
- Wrap each fillet with 2 slices of bacon.
- Heat some cooking fat in a large ovenproof skillet over a medium-high heat.
- Fry the salmon on each side until golden brown (about 2 minutes per side).
- Brush each fillet with the maple syrup or honey, if using, and transfer to the oven.
- Place the salmon in the oven until cooked through (about 8 to 10 minutes).
Recipe from paleoleap.com
Have a great recipe you would like to share? Click here to submit your own.