Quick and easy is the name of this dinner game. Steam some veggies and you have a meal on the table in just over 30 minutes.
Prep Time:5 Minutes
Cook Time:30 Minutes
Ready In:35 Minutes
- 1 pork tenderloin (1-1½ pounds)
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) himalayan salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) smoked paprika
- 4 tablespoon(s) ghee or grass-fed butter
- 2 clove(s) garlic (minced)
- 1 large shallot (thinly sliced)
- 1 cup(s) pitted cherries
- 1/4 cup(s) water
- 1 tablespoon(s) maple syrup
- pinch of himalayan salt
- dried parsley, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Pat tenderloin dry then sprinkle with salt, garlic powder and paprika to coat on all sides.
- Place a large cast iron skillet over medium high heat. Add 2 tablespoons of ghee. Once the ghee begins to glisten and is very hot, place tenderloin in the pan to sear on all sides, about 3 minutes per side.
- Once seared on all sides, place in the oven to bake for 12-15 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 145 degrees. Remove from oven, cover with foil and let rest for no more than 5 minutes.
- While tenderloin is in the oven cooking, place a medium sauté pan over medium heat. Add 2 tablespoons of ghee along with garlic, shallot and cherries. Toss and let cook for about 8 minutes, frequently tossing to keep from sticking. Then add water, maple syrup and salt and let cook for another 3-4 minutes until water has reduced down and thickened.
- Slice tenderloin and top with cherry mixture. Garnish with a bit of dried parsley.
Recipe from paleomg.com
Have a great recipe you would like to share? Click here to submit your own.