I love the one-pot dinners where you toss in all the ingredients, cook and serve. This recipe can be made ahead and frozen for later. Serve with a kale salad or steamed veggies.
Prep Time:10 minutes
Cook Time:10-15 minutes
Ready In:25 minutes
- 2-3 roasted chicken breasts (shredded)
- 2 tablespoon(s) Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon(s) dried basil
- 1 clove(s) garlic
- 14 oz can full-fat coconut milk
- 14 oz can diced tomatoes and juice
- 1 cup(s) chicken broth
- salt and pepper (to taste)
Place all ingredients in a large soup pot, stir, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to simmer and cook for 10-15 minutes.
Have a great recipe you would like to share? Click here to submit your own.