This recipe incorporates a lot of different spices but turmeric is our favorite one. It's a health rock-star due to it’s anti-inflammatory, cancer-fighting and heart health properties. Add some roasted veggies and call it a night!
Prep Time:30 Minutes
Cook Time:20 Minutes
Ready In:50 Minutes
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon(s) turmeric
- 1 tablespoon(s) red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) fine grain sea salt
- 1 clove(s) garlic (mashed)
- juice of one lemon
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 thin cut organic chicken breast
- In a small bowl combine all the spices, lemon juice, olive oil and mashed garlic and stir well. Place the chicken breasts with the spices mixture in a freezer bag. Marinate in the fridge, for as little as 30 minutes to a maximum to 4 hours.
- Heat up a grill and cook the chicken thoroughly, pouring more marinate on the chicken if it starts to look to a bit dry.
Recipe from theironyou.com
Have a great recipe you would like to share? Click here to submit your own.