A nice roast makes for an easy dinner and an deliciously-smelling house. If you don't have access to grass-fed bison, a grass-fed beef roast will do just fine.
Prep Time:10 Minutes
Cook Time:5-6 Hours
Ready In:5-6 Hours 10 Minutes
- 1 grass-fed bison roast (or other beef roast)
- 2 cup(s) red wine
- 3/4 cup(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 whole sweet onion (thinly sliced)
- 4 clove(s) garlic (minced)
- 1-2 inch spear fresh rosemary leaves (stem removed)
- 2 fresh basil leaves
- 2 teaspoon(s) fresh oregano leaves
1. Rinse bison and place in large crock pot.
2. Combine remaining ingredients in large bowl and pour over bison.
3. Cook on low heat for 5-6 hours.
Recipe from thepaleodiet.com
Have a great recipe you would like to share? Click here to submit your own.