Fresh green beans make a wonderful side dish to any entree.
Prep Time:10 Minutes
Cook Time:20 Minutes
Ready In:30 Minutes
- 1 lbs green beans
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) thyme
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- Wash and chop ends off beans.
- Place in a roasting pan, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with thyme.
- Toss until coated well and roast for 20 minutes.
- Check occasionally and toss several times.
Recipe from paleoplan.com
Have a great recipe you would like to share? Click here to submit your own.