Sometimes soup recipes have quite the list of ingredients, but this one very short and you probably have the ingredients already. Makes for a quick lunch or weeknight dinner.
Prep Time:15 Minutes
Cook Time:20 Minutes
Ready In:35 Minutes
- 6 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon(s) Sriracha
- 1 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 avocado (diced)
- 4 scallions
- 1 clove(s) garlic (crushed)
- Salt and black pepper
- Pour broth into big, heavy saucepan and place over medium-high heat. Stir in Sriracha.
- While broth heats, dice chicken into bite-size pieces; ditto the avocado. Slice scallions, separating white and crisp green parts.
- When broth is simmering, stir in chicken and white part of scallions. (Don’t just drop the diced chicken in without stirring! It’ll congeal into a lump in the bottom of the pot. Stir it in.) Crush in garlic. Bring back to a simmer, turn burner to low, and let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Salt and pepper the soup to taste. Ladle into bowls. Now divide avocado and sliced green scallion shoots among bowls, and serve.
Recipe from mensfitness.com
Have a great recipe you would like to share? Click here to submit your own.