Welcome to our regular post on what we're talking about, reading and listening to:
New Event! Your Whole Foods Holiday with Meghann Whetstone, RD: Come for a fun evening and sample cleaned up versions of our favorite holiday dishes and leave with tips and recipes for a no-regrets holiday season.
Save the Date! Our biggest online sale of the year is coming soon. On November 19th and 20th enjoy 25% off all vitamins and supplements at gladdmd.com. Click here for more details.
Research and News:
1. Saturated Fat: The Diet Demon? A great video that illustrates how everything we've been told about saturated fat is wrong.
2. Is Whole Wheat Bread Worse Than a Candy Bar? Those "heart healthy whole grains" are more destructive than you think.
3. Are Drugs Really The Way To Go For ADHD?: A great checklist from Dr. Perlmutter for parents considering putting their children on ADHD medication.
4. The Dirty Side of Eating Out: Dr. Michael Eades, author of Protein Power, wrote a great blog post about what's happening behind the scenes at your favorite restaurant.
What I listened to this week:
1. Fat Loss and the Paleo Lifestyle: A couple of nice pieces from the authors of Everyday Paleo and Paleo Coach on fat loss and nutrition.
Recipe of the Week
comments powered by Disqus